Refreshing Watermelon Sorbet
Girl, it’s hot outside and here’s the perfect treat to cool you down. Loaded with all sorts of goodness and no added sugar. Only takes minutes to make and keeps for up to a month. There’s no way you can pass this one up!
- 1/2 Cup Cold Water
- 5 Cups Seedless Watermelon
- 1 1/4 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 3/4 Cup Natural Sweetner (Or Sweeten to taste)
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice (Sweeten to taste)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth. (This may take a few times of scraping down the sides of the blender, and possibly a few extra tbs of water.)
- Enjoy sorbet immediately or place in a Tupperware container and freeze until you are ready to enjoy! Remove from the freezer and let soften for about 5 minutes before enjoying!
Servings (about 1 cup per serving) 4 Calories per Serving 72
Saturated Fat 0g
Carbohydrate 18 g