- Moisturizing properties is really beneficial for dry skin.
- Maintains skin hydration and enhances its elasticity. Aloe Vera
- Releases natural enzymes and essential vitamins on the skin to yield a deep moisturizing effect that helps to restore pH balance.
- The essential oxygen it supplies to the skin strengthen the skin tissues and maintains skin healthy.
- The presence of Vitamin C in pineapples is ideal for acne and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Bromelain, the anti-inflammatory enzyme in this fruit, boosts up the power of Vitamin C.
- Pineapple gives the collagen synthesis in your body a boost firming skin and increasing its flexibility
- Assist damaged cells and tissues to repair quickly.
- Natural exfoliant eliminates the dead skin and accentuates blood flow giving your skin the appearance of brighter skin.
- Calendula is beneficial for dry or damaged skin
- Promotes fast healing and regeneration.
- Help decrease inflammation
Alcohol Free Witch Hazel
- Remove excess oil and controlling its production.
- Soothes and tightens pores while cleansing and leaving the skin conditioned.
Aspen Bark Extract
- Alternate to harmful parabens because it’s a natural preservative.
- Helps soothe skin irritations and reduce inflammation
- Has a conditioning property, helping to make skin smooth and soft to the touch.
NOTE: Always wear an effective sunblock when using this product as it contains Beta Hydroxy Acids which are known to reveal fresh skin which will be more susceptible to the damaging rays of the sun.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 4 in|
|How To Use||
Use prior to Step 3 Moisturizing. Dispense one pump onto fingertips and smooth over cleansed and toned skin. Allow a few seconds for serum to absorb before applying moisturizer.
ORG Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Hammemelis virginiana(Witch Hazel) Flower / Leaf Distillate, EcoCert Propanediol (Vegetable), Populous tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Panthenol (ProVtitamin B5), Chondrus crispus (Carageenan / Irish Moss), Allantoin