Calendula Clear Serum
Micellar Facial Cleansing Water
Raw Honey Cleanser
or 4 installments of $11.25 by More info
This golden ray of cleansing goodness is perfect for combination skin that tends to be a bit more dry. The honey hydrates and brings much needed moisture while helping to decrease the appearance of any scars, blemishes, age spots and dark marks you might have. And it can be used as a mask! Dual Purpose for the win!
This one from Marla Rene will surely have your skin saying…YASSSSS Honey!
- Raw honey also contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that brightens the complexion, evens out skin tone, and lightens scars and age spots.
- Nutrients and minerals such as vitamin B, iron, manganese, copper, potassium and calcium promote skin health.
- As a humectant, raw honey, draws moisture to the skin and is perfect as a gentle cleansing solution for even very sensitive skin.
- Honey releases peroxide properties which helps acne and impede bacterial growth causing more acne.
- The addition of the super nourishing and hydrating Jojoba oil is a wondrous bonus providing amazing anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
|Dimensions||2 × 1 × 5 in|
|How To Use||
Pump approximately a dime size amount into dry palm. Gently apply to face. Slowly incorporate small amounts of water as you gently massage, cleansing the face. Rinse with clean warm water. Mask: Apply a fine layer of honey cleanser to dry skin and leave for a 5-10 minutes, wash off with warm water for a glowing complexion. Gentle Exfoliant: Massage a fine layer to target area(s) and rinse with clean warm water.
Mel (Honey), Glycerin, Coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract